Coastal real estate that is ideal for residential, holiday,
retirement or investment purposes!
Phase 1 and Phase 2 were sold out between 1998 and 2008
449 serviced erven have now been sold. A limited number of resales available from approximately R200,000. At present 241 houses have been built to date.
Phase 3 is being planned! Final Phase of the Development.
- The plots are generously sized and the low density layout includes a number of open green spaces.
- Gamtoos Resort offers panoramic river, lagoon and sea views and also overlooks the surfing mecca Jeffreys Bay.
- Incidentally the same team that developed the Gamtoos Mouth Resort development also created Kariega Game Reserve, one of the top tourism attractions of the Eastern Cape!
- The Building Code ensures that dwellings blend in with the environment and the height of the wood-and-face brick, green roofed chalets is restricted so that they merge with the dense coastal thicket. Wherever possible, natural vegetation is preserved, with structures built around trees, rather than uprooting them. Carefully planned layout of stands offering flowing open spaces to accommodate nature’s creatures and flora, yet offering a tidy network of unobtrusive, tarred access roads.
- Residents enjoy the privilege of living in a resort that offers access to an unspoiled pristine beach, lagoon and river environments, as well as wetland and dune areas and a network of coastal and inland hiking trails. The private boat launching slipway facility offers a picnic area with tables and benches as well as ablution facilities.
- Living close to nature doesn’t mean you have to compromise on creature comforts or pay high levies to enjoy them. All homeowners become members of the Homeowners Association which controls high standards and services in this private resort. Low levies are maintained. Refuse removal. Reliable water is supplied by Kouga Municipality and the electricity supply is provided by the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Municipality. Prepaid electricity meters are provided to be installed in all the houses.
- With chalet plots available from as little as R200,000 owning your prime seaside holiday house or permanent living becomes really affordable. Freehold ownership and a low levy make this one of the hottest property opportunities on the coast. And there is only so much coast … so call our consultants now to secure your dream property!
Call our consultants now to reserve your property or arrange a site visit:
- Vanessa 082 297 0170
- Lorraine 072 256 0560
- Office 041 581 2606
Find Your Dream Property
Browse our selection of properties at the Gamtoos Mouth Private Residential Resort